Experience a memorable journey through Frederick Law Olmstead’s masterpiece in the heart of Manhattan in New York City. Your experienced tour guide will provide you with background information, historical facts and point out some of the best photo opportunity spots.
- Live Guide
- All day bike rental
- Bike lock, helmet and friendly service
- Food available for purchase nearby
- Restrooms available nearby
Things You’ll See:
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Strawberry Fields
- International Garden of Peace honoring John Lennon.
All Day tour
Bike Rental expires 24 hours from redemption time.
Pier 78 (39th Street and 12th Ave)
* Adults $60.00 ea, Children: $45 ea
Departs daily at 10:00am
Terms and Conditions
- 4 person minimum
- Bikes need to be returned within the 24 hour rental period. Closing is 7:30pm.
- Credit card required for deposit at time of rental. If bikes are returned after the 24 hours, the hourly rate is $14/hour, $44/day, and $25/day for child.
Similar and Nearby Attractions
* Subject to change