The Empire State Building has developed an annual lighting schedule which honors national holidays, seasons, a myriad of ethnic groups living in the New York City area, and many worthy causes. During spring and fall bird migration seasons and particularly on cloudy, humid and/or foggy nights, when large numbers of birds are seen flying near the building, the tower lights are turned off.
- VIP Express Pass: Empire State Building Observatory
- Twin Peaks: Empire State Building + Top of the Rock Tickets
- Skip the Line: Empire State Building Observatory
- Empire State Building / NY SKYRIDE
- Top NYC Attractions
- Must-See Broadway Shows of 2018
Chick here for an updated lighting schedule.