TKTS has three locations
- Times Square (47th & Broadway) ,
- Lower Manhattan at the South Street Seaport,
- Downtown Brooklyn (1 MetroTech Center at Jay – Myrtle Sts)
Times Square (47th & Broadway) hours of sale for discount (day-of-performance) tickets are:
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat 3pm-8pm for 8pm performances;
- Tues 2pm-7pm for 7 o’clock curtains, 2pm-8pm for 8 o’clock curtains;
- Wed & Sat 10am-2pm for 2pm matinees;
- Sun 11am-7pm for all performances.
The Lower Manhattan TKTS at the South Street Seaport (Front & John Sts, the rear of the building at 199 Water St) is open:
- Mon-Sat for all evening performances: 11am – 6pm;
- Sun for evening performances: 11am – 3:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: matinee tickets, at this location only, must be purchased the day before. For example, Wednesday matinee tickets must be bought on Tuesday; Saturday matinee tickets bought on Friday; and Sunday matinee tickets bought on Saturday. TKTS accepts cash or travelers checks.
Downtown Brooklyn (in 1 MetroTech Center at Jay – Myrtle Sts) for same-day tickets; one-day advanced sales for matinees, and tickets for performing arts events in Brooklyn.
Click here for more on TKTS